New Orleans, LA
MON APR 24 – THURS APR 27, 2023
- Travel to NOLA. (about 3.5 hours from Pensacola)
- Suggested to get to NOLA earlier in the day if possible in order to learn more about NOLA with Hop on/off Tour, $39. They provide so much history and contemporary information! Runs every 30 minutes 9:30-5:30.
- Group dinner TBD, discuss the outing, any updates, requests etc.
- We will start early at Louis Armstrong Park* where we’ll photograph the iconic Spanish Moss-covered cypress trees with the early sun rays in warm hues of yellow and orange.
- Combination Tour 10:30am-6:00pm: Swamp/Oak Alley Plantation, alligators, birds and more. Book your ticket online now, limited seating. $108pp includes hotel pickup/return. Cajun Pride in La Place LA,. More info and book your seat: Combination Tours | Cajun Pride Swamp Tours
- Group dinner, optional TBD
- Photograph NOLA’s famous trolleys and board the St. Charles Street carline that travels through the Garden District
- Stroll through French Quarter, French Market, Jackson Square for Street, Architecture and Still life photography.
- Optional for fun; Jazz Steam/Paddleboat
- City Park & Botanical Garden
- Travel home, be safe!
*Activities subject to change
Travelers make their own reservations
Suggested accommodation: Bourbon Orleans, 717 Orleans St., New Orleans, LA
Contact Yvonne Lashnett for questions:
Text: (970) 759-0181
Due to our swamp’s location and proximity to the plantations, our combination tours offer you less travel time than most other tour companies. For example, our Oak Alley Plantation and Swamp Tours Combo requires only 78 miles right from downtown New Orleans.
Pickup available from most New Orleans, Metairie and Kenner hotels.
Due to the length of this tour, we recommend our guests eat a hearty breakfast and pack a bagged lunch or snack. Although there is not eating/drinking on the bus, a bagged lunch and/or snacks can be eaten at the swamp. Lunch is not provided at the swamp; however, snacks are available for purchase and a picnic table area is available for your use.
Pickup BEGIN at 10:30AM and may continue for up to 30 minutes.
After leaving the city at approximately 11:00AM, our buses arrive at the swamp at approximately 11:30AM for the 12 Noon swamp tour. The tour lasts until approximately 1:40pm.
Buses depart the swamp no later than 2:00PM as both plantation tours are on a scheduled tour time. Many guests enjoy this 30 minutes of free time browsing our gift shop, using the restroom and enjoying the grounds at Cajun Pride.
Cajun Pride transportation will drop off guests between 2:45-3:00PM. at Oak Alley Plantation. Our bus driver will assist in the check-in process for ticket distribution.
Oak Alley tour time is approximately 3:00PM. After your guided tour, there is approximately 30 minutes of free time.
Cajun Pride transportation will pick up guests between 4:30-4:45PM for transfer tack to the city.
Shuttle times are approximate and are not guaranteed due to potential traffic or weather delays. Our drivers do their very best to stay on schedule. Personal car or rental car is suggested for those who are on a strict schedule or do not wish to wait on the shuttle service. Please review our Q&A page for additional information.